Julian is a Research Analyst at LDP, joining in 2018. Prior to LDP, he studied at the University of Bath where he achieved his BSc Economics and Politics and MSc Economics degrees. His role at LDP comprises of market research, benchmarking, analysing competitive environments and conducting interviews for data gathering. He has worked on projects in a range of locations around the world from the UK, Hungary and the USA to South Korea, Japan and Indonesia, as well as a range of sites in the Middle East.
- Hungary Theme Park: research and analysis of the markets for a potential new development in Budapest.
- Middle East Port: a study on successful ports around the world to assist the redevelopment.
- Southern UK: research and analysis of the markets for an improvement strategy at an underperforming attraction.
- Middle East: research and analysis of the markets for a resort development.
- Indonesia: research and analysis of the markets for a potential FEC development.
- Retail and leisure trends study: a study on current and developing trends in consumer leisure spending behaviour of America and West Europe, as well as an investigation on a range of top-performing malls for a commercial real estate company.
- South Korea: research and analysis of the markets for a potential resort development in South Korea.
- Benelux Region Stadium: a study on a range of stadiums and their leisure and entertainment offerings for a stadium redevelopment in the Benelux region.
- UK Museum – research and analysis of the markets and a study on mine based attractions for a potential museum development in the UK.
- US Museum – research and analysis of the markets and local and international benchmarking work for a museum development.