Frea is the team & marketing coordinator at LDP. She joined the team in 2013, bringing twenty-plus years of client liaison, organisational, marketing, creative design and research skills to the role.
Frea’s role is multidisciplinary, including:
- Team coordinator: looking after the team and ensuring smooth running of the office
- Marketing coordinator: Frea manages the social media accounts, blogs and LDP industry updates along with using her design skills to keep our marketing literature looking fresh with up to date content
- Client liaison: the first port of call for new clients reaching out for information about our services, skills and experience
- Communicator: ensuring effective communication both internally within the team and with LDP’s clients
- Coordinating and compiling responses to RFPs and proposals, managing the various deadlines
- Organising travel for the team