Yael Coifman is a founding partner of Leisure Development Partners (LDP), and has spent over 24 years conducting market and economic testing for both new projects and existing operations, providing services to the development, investment and operations communities. Prior to founding LDP, Yael was a director at ERA based in Los Angeles, Washington DC, and London. She founded LDP with long-time collaborator Michael Collins in 2008. During her years consulting in the industry, Yael has completed projects in over 80 countries across Europe, the Middle East, the Americas, and Asia.
Throughout her career, Yael’s experience includes projects around the globe such as attraction, museum and themed entertainment resort feasibility, due diligence for sales and acquisitions, economic impact, improvement and development strategy, sports and entertainment venue appraisals, mixed-use development strategy, operator and investor solicitation and several expert witness appearances. Yael has worked with many of the major players in worldwide attractions operations including Fox Studios, SeaWorld, Universal, Parques Reunidos, Six Flags, Disney, and Warner Bros, as well as many investment groups, developers and public sector organizations.
Yael has worked on a variety of types of projects over the years ranging from major IP branded theme park destination resorts and mixed-use master plans, to smaller niche projects. In recent years, she has been involved in numerous projects bringing entertainment and attractions into retail settings. Given her broad international experience, she brings global perspective to every project.
- Entertainment Retail Clusters for SEVEN, Saudi Arabia, multiple sites
- Warner Bros. Studios, new theme park feasibility, multiple markets
- Tourism Development Strategy, Bolivia
- Multiple theme park and attraction feasibilities, Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Rose Centre Planetarium, American Museum of Natural History
- Liseberg Indoor waterpark hotel and expansion strategy
- Europa City multi attractions and hotels master plan development, Paris, France
- EarthQuest, Texas, destination theme park resort feasibility
- Major studio IP Branded destination park feasibility, the Philippines
- Due diligence for Parques Reunidos, Six Flags, SeaWorld, Port Aventura, Rainbow Magicland and others
- Adventure sports mixed use waterpark resort, Branson Missouri, USA
- KidZania feasibility, multiple markets
- Expert witness on arena potential for Stanhope plc, UK
- Entertainment strategy/feasibility for a golf resort in South Korea.