Sam is an Associate at LDP. He joined the team in 2019 after graduating from Newcastle University with a first in BA Economics and Business Management Degree. His core responsibilities involve market research, benchmarking, analysing competitive environments and conducting interviews for data gathering. Sam has worked on a range of projects across multiple locations around the world, from the UK, Canada and the US to Egypt, Indonesia and India, as well as a range of sites in the Middle East.
- Montreal, Canada: Research and analysis of the markets and competitive environment for a gap analysis for a large mixed-use development in Montreal.
- Hybrid Attraction, Hong Kong: Market research and interviews to aid analysis and benchmarking of the hybrid attractions market for a potential development in Hong Kong.
- Bangalore, India: Research and analysis of the markets for a large mixed-use development in Bangalore.
- Gothenburg, Sweden: Performed a market research study on camping and lodging accommodation across Europe to gather benchmarking data for new accommodation at an attraction in Gothenburg.
- Jakarta, Indonesia: Research and analysis of the markets and competitive environment for a performance improvement strategy at an existing attraction in Jakarta.
- Cairo, Egypt : Research and analysis of the markets and competitive environment, in addition to providing international case studies for benchmarking, for a mixed-use development in Cairo.
- London, UK: Research and analysis of the markets and competitive environment for a potential Indoor Park and Edutainment Centre in London.
- UAE: Research and analysis of zoo finance across the globe to support benchmarking for a new animal attraction in the UAE.